Thursday, March 6, 2008

I was bummed for a lil while. Went to get my dad's old record player and realized it's broken. I was lookin for some inspiration and was hoping it and his Earth Wind and Fire records would boost my spirits. I know I coud listen to the CD but I long for the crackling sound it makes...

I've noticed lately that I haven't been as focused as I was before I moved into my spot. Before I would go straight to the library or coffee shop and be on my laptop for hours. Even if I wasn't working on my book, my thoughts were still flowin and I was able to jot it all down. If you haven't notice I have a very eccentric mind which goes along with my eccentric personality. But now it just seems like a cloud or somethin... Almost like I'm forcing myself to write and that's not normal. I'm starting to think my thoughts are taking over my plan. Cause I'm not a writer. (see look right there, I started a sentence off with "cause") But I'm not. I just have these great ideas for a couple of books. The most personal one starts from the day I turned 25 and from that day on; my life changed. My eyes were more alert, people came in and out my life throughout that year and for the first time I understood why they were there and the message they left. I call them seed planters. But it also explains how long I was blinded. How long I went on with my life not questioning anything. a lot of pain. It's very personal. I keep asking myself is someone really going to enjoy a book that sounds like I'm writing in one of my journals? I don't know...

I know the solution. I know that I can do anything. I know the bible (and it's flaws) and the quran (a lil) both say that God is within. Which to means my dreams are limitless... But I'm lacking the drive I once had. There's so much I want to do with this life but it's not feeling like a reality yet.

1 comment:

cmongood said...

You are a writer trust me. Your postings are interesting and compelling, and if you were to write a book I would read it. It might not be in correct format but thats what an editor is for:)

I know from writing music that its not always inspired writing though. You really have to get on a schedule and stick to it. It's a job so just write even if you are forcing yourself, thats fine.

It might come out more thoughtful and logical versus emotional and eccentric. But not only is God within you, everything that you ever wanted to be is in you. Don't give all the credit up to some force, you make you great. Look up the meaning of the word Ohm.

Also, lol, I really like this post if one of you characters was thinking to themselves and saying this I would be able to relate to it.

MiMi